Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission is original, has not been previously published, nor is it submitted for publication in another journal.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format.
I have submitted a title page that includes only the manuscript title, the author list (names, affiliations, emails), and the corresponding author’s contact information.
I have submitted a document with the completely anonymised manuscript.
- The text has been formatted according to the guidelines made available at the journal's website. In particular, the text uses a double spacing, 12-point font, italics instead of underlining (except for URLs and DOIs), and all illustrations, drawings and tables are placed in the text in the right places, not at the end.
- The text complies with the stylistic and bibliographic requirements (i.e., APA 7th edition) specified in the Author Guidelines, which can be found in the About section of the journal.
- When submitting articles I accept the journal’s policy of providing a double-blind, anonymous review. Hence the author's name, affiliation and email address have been removed from the text to ensure anonymity of the review.
- I have read and accept the principles stated in the Code of Ethics, including those related to responsible authorship, truthfulness of data and data analysis, and the exclusion of AI-generated text.
- I have acquired my personal ORCID number, which I am ready to provide when prompted (this requirement concerns coauthors of the submitted articles as well).
- If the submission contains drawings, illustrations, cartoons, etc. for which the copyright is held by the third party, I have approached the third party and obtained the necessary copyright, proof of which I include with the submission. The journal publisher is not liable for any infringement of the copyright in that respect and sole liability lies with the author.
The Journal holds the rights to the articles it publishes. RJCPR uses a CC BY-NC license for published articles.